- On sale!
On saleAll sale products
ROACCUTANE 20 MG 30 CAPS
- Manufacturer: Roche
- Substance: Isotretinoin
- Strength: 30 caps, 20 mg/cap
- Availability: IN STOCK
Anonymous packaging (cosmetic company)
Delivery time to EU 5 - 10 business days. Delivery time to US 7 - 14 business days.
ROACCUTANE 20MG 30 CAPS
Roaccutaen is the brand name of a drug with salt named as isotretinoin also named as 13-cis- retinoic acid. This product is available in the market and is used in the medical field for the treatment of the acne. Firstly this product came in the market in 1969 and gets approved in 1982 for medical use.
Uses related to Roaccutaen
This product is of great importance in medical treatment. few of its most important uses are mentioned below:
· This product is used in the treatment of severe acne problems in which there are pimples filled with pus in them.
· Also used in the treatment of skin cancer so that their severity can be controlled
· Used in the treatment of very lethal skin diseases
· The active ingredient of that product is retinoid commonly known as vitamin A. in our body vitamin A is found in very small quantity and it is responsible for fresh skin
· Many dermatologists consider Roaccutaen as a drug that plays a supportive role in the treatment of laser.
· This product is not recommended to the children with age less than 12 years
· Roaccutaen is also used in the treatment of rosacea and is considered very effective for the hidradenitis suppurative.
· Roaccutaen is also very effeccctive in the treatment of neuronal cancer also named as neuroblastoma.
· Roaccutaen also has anti-bacterial activity at the site of its action
Roaccutaen use is seen very effective in many medical treatments but in any country, its use is prohibited.
The pharmaceutical form of Roaccutaen
Roaccutaen is available as a 20 mg soft capsule. 20 mg of isotretinoin is present in each sofy capsule. The composition of Roaccutaen includes oil extracted from soya bean and sorbitol. If we talk about the pharmaceutical form of the capsule then they are soft and brown-red or white. The administration route of that product is oral.
Dosage related to Roaccutaen
The administration of that product is done once or twice as per rcommended by the doctor. This product is not recommended for the treatment of acne at an early age. Therapy must be started with 0.5mg per kg (active ingredient) daily. The effects related to this product varies among various patients. Most of the paitents dosage ranges between 0.5-1mg/day. Normally this product could be continued from 16 to 24 weeks not more than this. most of the patients feel complete clear skin with only one cource of the treatment. The effects of using Roaccutaen are visible within eight weeks.
The user before starting the use of Roaccutaen must consult to the doctor and told them about all the allergies and medical history that they have in the past. There is a possibility that this product may contain the allergen as an inactive ingredient which could cause complications after its intake. Pregnant ladies and feeding mothers are not recommended these doses as its use could have damaging effects on the fetus or the newborn baby.